Are you the motivated passionate and dynamic practitioner we are looking for ?
Do you love helping people find solutions to their pain.
Are you a podiatrist that has excellent interpersonal skills, that wants to increase your expertise and are a lighting fast learner? Then you may just be the person we are looking for.
We are a family run podiatry practice that helps our patients become mobile, pain free and able to get back to their best by delivering an A+ service each and every time.
- You are a smart, empathic, and confident
- You are accountable and consistent
- You have a passion for learning and implementing & continually strive to improve
- You are passionate and outgoing
- You are results focused and drive yourself to get the best results
- You can confidently work autonomously or as part of a small team
- You are great at multitasking
- You are highly resilient and adaptable
- You provide evidence based podiatric treatment to the highest possible standard
Duties & responsibilities
Part time position working 3 days weekly and every second Saturday
Responsible for own patient caseload, assessment, diagnosis, treatment plan implementation & follow-ups, patient education including presenting and future foreseeable issue provide evidence based treatments to the highest possible standards at all times
Maintaining sterility standards within clinical workspace at all times
Always maintain ethical and professional standards
Attend weekly in-house professional development sessions
Here’s what you will get when you join the foot pod
Over $12000 worth of annual mentoring and coaching – we are obsessed with professional development. Weekly professional development sessions scheduled into your clinical day.
Full training & support – every new team member will go through a structured training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role here at the foot pod with weekly and monthly support sessions to ensure you reach you goals.
Generous salary – we want Australia’s best talent and reward as such
The Culture – here at the food pod we see you as family and are here to support you however we can
Our goal is to provide every patient with professional, evidence based, up to date treatment with the highest quality of care available
We are passionate about feet and foot care and strive to make all our patients next steps pain free
We have state of the art equipment to provide the latest and most up to date treatments in a modern, spacious clinical facility located in Karrinyup, Perth WA and have been established since 2007 with an excellent clinical reputation with our referring providers
We are a dedicated podiatry clinic that is committed to excellence, who always endeavors to see the upside to any situation and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
To be the successful applicant and become the food pod’s next superstar podiatrist you will have/be;
- A podiatry degree or higher
- You are a fully registered podiatrist with AHPRA
- Have full insurance
- Recent (within last 12 months) police clearance and working with children clearance
- Have a full working and residency visa
- Have a full driving license and your own reliable transport
- You have at least 12 months experience
If you want to step into a role that offers full support in a modern, busy and state or the art practice and you enjoying knowing all the details and have a “can do” attitude this may be the role for you!