Are you a highly organised outstanding communicator?
Are you motivated to optimise your reception skills within a supportive and friendly healthcare environment, then this exciting role may be for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic receptionist to join our team. This role will be approximately 12-15hrs per week with flexibility to work additional hours to provide holiday/sickness cover where required. We are a family run podiatry practice that helps our patients become mobile, pain free and able to get back to their best by delivering an A+ service each and every time.
Our goal is to provide every patient with Professional, Evidence based, up to date treatment with the highest quality of care available.
We have an up to date modern, spacious clinical facility located in Karrinyup, Perth WA and have been established since 2007 with an excellent clinical reputation with our referring providers.
We are looking for someone with;
- Compassion & Empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- A high attention to detail and experience in meeting targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn in place procedures and protocols
- Teachable & Adaptable
- Open to constructive feedback
- A professional phone manner is essential as is experience with Microsoft office suite and generally computer literate
- Healthcare experience is desirable although not essential.
How to Apply